Let me photograph your event/function, wedding, portrait! Contact by e-mail; admin@lashon.org

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Personal Growth - Reset Your Life Challenge

Alright folks, starting today I'm on a plan to make improvements in my life. Check out Happy Black Woman's "31 Days to Reset Your Life Challenge" 


I'm a passionately creative person, but I'm at a point in my journey through life that is overdue for focus, re-evaluation, & major positive improvement/change. I tell people don't wait till the new year for resolutions; if you need to do better, do it now! Lucky for me, this challenge showed up on my screen just in time.


Day 1 details (yes this is all a link)
So I got my notebook, a cool sketchbook my good friend gave me last time she visited the states this year.




& I think I finally have my personal mantra...
"I release feelings of unworthiness and embrace the knowing that I AM WORTHY!   All love, abundance and joy finds me with style!   Confidence is my middle name.   Bring it on!"

So here I go, hello reset, hello rediscovery, hello finding me.

The temp dropped so low last night I cursed myself for going out & today we have snow. Damn you Chicago, I'd like to go jogging again...outside...but what's the temp again? LOL Wait snow? I need to go take pictures!

Oh yeah, Tall Ships...need to handle that. Also did some cemetery shots...yeeehaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment