Let me photograph your event/function, wedding, portrait! Contact by e-mail; admin@lashon.org

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Out & About - Revised

I know I owe you all a bunch of images. I'm still doing promotional marketing so I've had my hands full. Throw in winter in Chicago & you've got a chick that would rather bundle up on the couch than stroll the streets observing the sites.




So while handing out Forbes Magazines back in Oct, I took these shots. As I look through my files I realize I've forgotten plenty, including the Tall Ships Tour. Oh I gotta lotta work to do.


OCT292010 35th & Federal - Yeah, Stateway Gardens are long gone...

11NOV2010 State St. Bridge off Wacker Dr.

25OCT2010 Full Moon, just breathtaking for me
Remember the natives tried to be friends when before they got slaughtered. True history must never be forgotten, even if the text books tell us otherwise.


La Shón

No comments:

Post a Comment