Let me photograph your event/function, wedding, portrait! Contact by e-mail; admin@lashon.org

Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer Fests 09

I did get out to enjoy the Festivities of Summer in Chicago. Noticed I haven't been taking as many photos as I usually do, so my apologies if I didn't have enough for your taste.

From Blues Fest 09

You all know the drill, click the pic to see the album. Any feedback that is not outright rude and negative is most certainly welcome.

From Taste of Chicago 09

Any images can be sold to print! Just let me know which one(s) and we'll make that happen. (e-mail admin@lashon.org and include which picture and what size, stamp will be removed)

From House Fest 09

Summer is NOT over! Also noticed my son, Tristain/Tigger also has THE GIFT OF PHOTO! Will be posting his shots as well. This makes 3 generations y'all, I'm rather proud of my little genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment